Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tom's Top 10

Ok, so I only have 9 minutes until the internet cafe closes so instead of writing a novel, I'll just have to settle for Tom's Top 10 Learning Experiences in the Last Month!

Here they are!

#10. You can get blisters on your hands when washing your socks.
#9. You can drip massive amounts of sweat from your brow...while washing your socks.
#8. A rusty nail can and will penetrate your shoe and foot if you step on it...
#7. If your foot is bleeding a lot, apply pressure and raise it above your heart.
#6. Mangos and apples are really good! (Doctors don't know everything...)
#5. Don't be distracted by people standing up and yelling "Amen!" while you're preaching.
#4. Don't go outside to watch the lightning! (I didn't get struck too bad...I'm kidding mom!)
#3. Don't smart off to immigration officers...
#2. If you get pulled over while driving, just keep your mouth shut and remain calm...

And the #1 Learning Experience for Tom in the last month is....





#1. I drank the water...and I was fine!


Hope you're all doing great!!! We love you all! Keep in touch!!

Peace,
Tom

3 comments:

Brady said...

So you're David Letterman now? Loved the Top 10. Hope all is well and I'm pumped to get out there and see you, the rest of the team, and everyone else!

Anonymous said...

Oh-my-gosh.

Are-you-serious?!

Haha, blessings on your head Tom! I've had a special burden to pray for you lately. Keep serving Him alone!

-Hannah*

PS-The Grahams and I were totally reminiscing about BZ tonight. :D

Peter said...

asafewe Mungu! Tell us, tell us, tell us! Prrreeeech It! Glooooory! I preached there about eight months ago. Uncle J and Lilian are the best!!